[logback-user] Multiple files and other issues

Marco Bresciani m.bresciani at email.it
Fri Mar 6 10:44:33 CET 2009

	--------- Original Message --------
	Da: logback users list <logback-user at qos.ch>
	To: logback users list <logback-user at qos.ch>
	Oggetto: Re: [logback-user] Multiple files and other issues
	Data: 06/03/09 09:42

> Let's start one problem at a time. Here is a simple config file. Try using
it
> and see how it goes. Will build up from there.

Thanks!

I've created the logback.xml file with some (very minor) modifications from
yours:

>      <file>traces/MyApp</file>

<file>trace/WebEML</file>

and it obviously works... :-) WebEML is the name my product managers chose
for my application... even if it has *nothing* to do with web... long story
(or stupid PMs, as you prefer).

> If you can run the above correctly, we'll add more functionality one step
at a
> time.

Starting from this, I think that the next step should be the customization
of the file according to application session... then I'll think about levels
and packages "split" on other files.

Thanks again,

Marco
 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 I Mostri Oggi: scopri i vizi degli italiani
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8792&d=20090306