[logback-user] Turn off the verbose message from logback

prpaudel prpaudel at veriskhealth.com
Fri Sep 11 14:30:22 CEST 2009

Hello: I am programatically configuring Logback however providing two
properties that our client can set to change the Log Level and root folder
to generate logs at runtime. But, my problem is that Logback framework is
giving me a some verbose message that I have copied below for every
execution of the problem that I should not be displaying on the console. Is
there any way to turn off this message? I tried debug="true" for
<configuration .../> tag but did not work. Any help will be highly
appreciated.

The verbose message I gets:-

9:44:22,872 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Could
NOT find resource [logback-test.xml]
09:44:22,872 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Found
resource [logback.xml] at [/bin/logback.xml]
09:44:22,935 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.ConfigurationAction - debug attribute
not set
09:44:22,935 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.PropertyAction - In
<property> element, either the "file" attribute alone, or the "resource"
element alone, or both the "name" and "value" attributes must be set.
09:44:22,935 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.PropertyAction - In
<property> element, either the "file" attribute alone, or the "resource"
element alone, or both the "name" and "value" attributes must be set.

Thanks.