[logback-user] Turn off the verbose message from logback

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Sun Sep 13 18:07:29 CEST 2009

Hello,

 From the messages below, it looks like logback could find the file
[/bin/logback.xml] for auto-configuration. Moreover, that file contains errors
which prompts logback to dump its internal state on the console.

Either removing the bin/logback.xml file from the class path *or* correcting the
errors associated with the <property> element should prevent logback from
printing its internal state on the console.

HTH,