[logback-user] No message when if config file present

Joel Rosi-Schwartz Joel.Rosi-Schwartz at Etish.org
Thu May 27 18:40:58 CEST 2010

Hi Ceki, no still a mystery at the moment. I was planning on investigating further over the weekend. The priority at work is not high enough at the moment for me to be spend cycles there, but I hate when things don't work as they should :-(

If you have any insight to guide me on my journey I would really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Joel