[logback-user] Is it possible to setup several markers in TurboFilter at the same time?

Aleksey_ gruba at inbox.ru
Fri Jul 8 14:19:51 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I would like to use several markers at the same time. I use the following
configuration:
  <turboFilter class="ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.MarkerFilter">
    <Marker>CLIENT_WIDGET_TABLE_PERFORMANCE</Marker>
    <Marker>CLIENT_PERFORMANCE</Marker>
    <OnMatch>ACCEPT</OnMatch>
    <OnMismatch>DENY</OnMismatch>
  </turboFilter>

Unfortunately only last marker (CLIENT_PERFORMANCE) takes into account.
Is it possible to use several markers at the same time?

Thank in advance