[logback-user] Doubt about multiple configurations

Vitor Granzinoli Vellozo vitor.vellozo at cpmbraxis.com
Thu May 26 20:38:44 CEST 2011

Hi Logbackers,

In my application, I need multiple configurations to generate multiple
files.

The first problem is, I have to use one logback configuration with no
modifications (because we have to use a

proprietary framework, it is a framework of our client), so I have to
keep a main configuration.

The second problem is, the business of my application needs more than 3
different logs, so I need at list one more

Logback configuration where I can put more than one file appender.

My question is: How can I have one more logback configuration that do
not have any application dependencies. That

can be read from a "Helper/Util" class without any help from the
infrastruture (ex: Spring).

Or, if anyone have another idea?

Thanks a lot!

Vitor