[logback-user] Release of logback version 1.0.5

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen thunderaxiom at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:14:27 CEST 2012

Hi Ceki.

Great to see that you get new versions out the door and that the
documentation is kept in excellent state.

A minor suggestion for improvement:  When new features are added it would be
really nice to see in the corresponding documentation which version
(something like "since 1.0.4") it was introduced.  We have legacy
installations running on older versions like 0.9.17 we occasionally have to
adjust logging for and looking at the online documentation may be misleading
if you forget that it only documents the latest version (if I recall
correctly this happened to me when trying out the timestamps).

A downloadable bundle of the manual for each release would also be a good
alternative.

Best regards,
/Thorbjørn