[logback-user] Websphere specific JMX configuration?

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Tue Jun 12 16:49:25 CEST 2012

Hi Chris,

Would you be interested in investigating this further? You would need to
build logback from sources. This is explained at [1]. If you are using
IntelliJ IDEA, the steps are quite trivial. Under eclipse, it's a bit
more involved. If you can't be bothered with installing Scala, just
remove the "STest" files (tests written in scala) from the source tree.

Let me know what you think.

[1] http://logback.qos.ch/setup.html#ide