[logback-user] Release of logback version 1.0.5

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen thunderaxiom at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:34:27 CEST 2012

Hi Ceki.

Glad you've gone the extra mileage for this.  I did not notice that the
logback distribution include the docs (and as we've migrated to maven I
rarely download the full release except for research).

I appreciate your offer, and is flattered to be asked to do the only "top
priority" item, but I think that at this time I'll decline.

Thanks

/Thorbjørn