[logback-user] Changing leg level does not take effect.

Robert Kuhar robertkuhar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 23:33:53 CEST 2013

It takes 8 or so "logging events" before it actually starts logging on the
transition.  If you keep passing through the "Hi There" code, does it
eventually show up?  Alternatively, if you start your Java program, does
"Hi There" now show up at DEBUG?  I know I was surprised to learn of the "8
or so logging events" buffer the first time I encountered it.