[logback-user] configuration file in eclipse

gokturk mavus gokturkmavus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:33:12 CEST 2014

Thanks for your kindness and replay, David

> If you check out the configuration chapter of the logback documentation
it tells you how to specify alternate locations for logback.xml.

In FAQ / logback classic / 3rd question, it say I can not. Am I missing
something?

As I understand you are one of the developer of Logback. It seems you know
how to do. So, can you briefly tell me how I can do?