[logback-user] logback and lz4 compression

Feroz Raihan fraihan2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 21:39:56 CEST 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I am planning to use https://github.com/jpountz/lz4-java and was expecting that the logback API will allow me to hook up any external compression library such as lz4 or anything i want. Like both Gzip and Lz4 provides their outputstream that I could have hooked up with logback library? So that the logback library itself is independent of the compression algorithm implementation.

Thanks.