[reload4j] PR12 https://github.com/qos-ch/reload4j/pull/12

Vladimir Sitnikov sitnikov.vladimir at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:16:05 CET 2022

>It involves a lot of maintenance work down the line.

Just a question: do you think reload4j should be buildable in Turkish or
Russian locale out of the box?
Is it tested right now?

Do you want to catch bugs like "wrong results if Object#hashCode yields
collisions"?

Of course, it is more work, if you want to capture those bugs and kill them.

>By a lot of work, I mean the work of hunting down the problems when they
>are detected by the randomized tests.

Not really.
I introduced a randomized test matrix to the TestNG project a year ago,
and it does look reasonable and easy to understand.

Here's the recent build:
https://github.com/cbeust/testng/actions/runs/1696812649

Vladimir