[slf4j-dev] jcl-over-slf4j module not building

Eric Crahen eric.crahen.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 06:58:21 CET 2007

The reason I ask is that I don't have a lot of free time to do throw away
work. I think that the sun.misc class is a reasonable start for an
implementation that everyone can get their hands on and get a better feel
for how it works. If everyone accepts that as a superior solution I'll be
more than happy to provide a drop in replacement.

--

- Eric