[slf4j-dev] [OSGi] Manifests

Sebastien Pennec sebastien at qos.ch
Wed Jan 31 11:10:03 CET 2007

Hello John,

Thanks for this check, and the link, this tools seems a pretty useful one.

If you feel that the Bundle-ClassPath needs to be removed, you can just go and remove it.

In a more general manner, if you think that something could be better and wish to
improve it, then go for it and commit your changes. The only thing that is required
is to explain the changes in the commit message as clearly as possible, so that we
can stay on track with the different modifications when we read the mail sent by
Subversion.

Thanks again for your work with the SLF4J project :)

Sébastien