[slf4j-dev] [OSGi] Manifests

John E. Conlon jconlon at verticon.com
Wed Jan 31 16:31:53 CET 2007

Hello Sebastien,

Your welcome and thank you for your vote of confidence.

In this case I wanted to alert everyone to the change before hand as I
know that some developers use the Bundle-Classpath in this way as  hack
to get Eclipse to recognize the maven project layouts.

Will remove and start cleaning up the manifests.

kind regards,
John