[slf4j-dev] JCL in SLF4J flavour

Boris Unckel boris.unckel.mlg at gmx.net
Fri Mar 23 20:07:10 CET 2007

Hello,

I do like the concept of SLF4J very much - it is interface based and
very easy to use: simply change one jar.

There were some discussions on the JCL mailing list to stop any
further development and with an approach to use JUL as default for
any (new) commons libraries.

I have created a JCL version (called 2.0.0) in the style of SLF4J.

I hope this is seen as "learning by example of a good design" and not
as stealing an idea by most SLF4J developers.

Regards
Boris

Mail on commons-dev