[slf4j-dev] Checkout error; svn: OPTIONS of '/repos': 403 Forbidden (https://svn.slf4j.org)

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Mon Oct 6 20:20:44 CEST 2008

Ceki Gulcu skrev:
> Thorbjørn,
>
> I am unfamiliar with m2eclipse but I don't see how m2eclipse has anything to do
> with SVN. Either you can work with your working copy with the usual tools such
> as SVN, Subeclipse and the like, or you can't. Do those tools work for you?

m2eclipse apparently navigates the repository to learn about the maven
project in order to set up projects corresponding to the individual
maven modules.  This is a great convenience in establishing the
workspace from scratch, which I do regularily.

I asked earlier how you set up Eclipse to work with slf4j but did not
get a clear answer.  Do you just extract the files outside of eclipse
and manually set up a complete build path?