[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1328 - in slf4j/trunk/slf4j-ext/src: main/java/org/slf4j/ext test/java/org/slf4j/dummyExt

Ralph Goers rgoers at apache.org
Fri Apr 24 15:42:51 CEST 2009

On Apr 24, 2009, at 4:06 AM, Ceki Gulcu wrote:

> You can easily make maveninzed project eclipse-ready by launching
> the "mvn eclipse:eclipse" command. Once you do that, you just import
> into Eclipse the various SLF4J modules as eclipse projects. Once you
> have eclipse and maven installed, and SLF4J checked out, the "mvn
> eclipse:eclipse" procedure followed by import should take less than
> 30 seconds for all SLF4J modules combined, perhaps 60 if you
> hesitate...

Yes, I knew that. The issue is I really don't want to us Eclipse as my
IDE. It seems silly to load it just to see the warnings. Most, if not
all, the ones you mentioned would also be shown in IntelliJ. Running
something as a maven report is far more palatable than being forced to
use a particular IDE.

Ralph