[slf4j-dev] slf4j on the google android platform

Thorsten Möller Thorsten.Moeller at unibas.ch
Wed Aug 25 18:22:46 CEST 2010

On Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:33 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Ceki Gülcü <ceki at qos.ch> wrote (with possible deletions):

>> @Ceki: What would be required in order to publish the artifacts to
>> Maven central - I never did this.
>
> The simplest way to publish the slf4j-android artifacts on the maven
> central repo would be for you to point me to a location where these
> are available.

Now that I have released 1.6.1-RC1, you could also check-out from Git
[1], jump to tag 1.6.1-RC1 (ok, next time I use a more specific name)
and simply

cd slf4j-android
mvn install

This will create binary and source artifacts in yr local repository,
together with the POM.

Would this be ok, or should I zip and send it via e-mail.

Cheers,
Thorsten

[1] git://github.com/twwwt/slf4j.git