[slf4j-user] slf4j in a microsoft vm enviroment !!!

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Fri Mar 17 16:02:29 CET 2006

Konstantinos,

I can formally confirm that SLF4J compiles under JDK 1.3, except for the
binding for JDK 1.4 logging, for obvious reasons. Compiling under JDK 1.2
should be fine as well although I can't confirm this as a hard fact. As for
compiling under JDK 1.1, the code is using a few java.util classes
introduced in JDK 1.2. However, after a few small changes, it should be
possible to target JDK 1.1.

I'll be happy to can help if you need it.

http://ceki.blogspot.com/