[slf4j-user] Re: slf4j in a microsoft vm enviroment !!!

Konstantinos Karadamoglou kkarad at googlemail.com
Wed May 17 16:07:56 CEST 2006

Hello there,

Sorry for my very late response that is cause the proxy restrictions at my work.

I have already finished the slf4j for jdk 1.1. I didn't remove the
Marker class and all its reference from the project. I just removed
the iterator() method from the Marker class and I substituted Map and
Set with HashTables and Vectors. I also implemented a new Logger
called JDK11Logger which derives from SimpleLogger. I also added a
feature to read a configuration file. Currently it reads only the
logging level but I am planning to add more properties like short/long
Logger name. The build target slf4j-jdk11 creates a jar file called
slf4j-jdk11.jar. In order to use it you dont need any extra library
like the log4j case. The slf4j-jdk11 has been already added to my
team's project and it will be up on 10th of June.

I will add the source code as an attachment. I cannot say that is the
best implementation :) . Please let me now if you improved it.

Regards,

Kostas