[slf4j-user] Migrating from commons-logging

Douglas Ferguson thedug at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 19:05:25 CEST 2011

I am explicitly including ws-core

If I'm reading this properly.. I have ws-core is a primary dependency. I.E. It is not a child.

[INFO] +- org.springframework.ws:spring-xml:jar:2.0.0.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] +- org.springframework.ws:spring-ws-core:jar:2.0.0.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] |  +- wsdl4j:wsdl4j:jar:1.6.1:compile
[INFO] |  \- commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1:compile