[slf4j-user] SLF4J library using an image

Erik van Oosten e.vanoosten at grons.nl
Mon Aug 15 10:15:21 CEST 2011

Hello Ceki,

I've added some color and removed the adaption layer from the 'unbound'
case. What do you think?

http://no-commons-logging.zapto.org/concrete-bindings-eoo.odg
http://no-commons-logging.zapto.org/concrete-bindings-eoo.png

I think that displaying these stacks horizontally would improve the
presentation somewhat more. It emphasizes what a mess you have when you
include commons-logging in the mix :)

Regards,
      Erik.