[slf4j-user] Structured logging using slf4j

Chetan Mehrotra chetan.mehrotra at gmail.com
Tue May 12 05:40:50 CEST 2015

If you are using Logback as the implementation you can probably make
use of layout support [1] and provide your custom layout. The layout
would have access to the objects passed as part of logger arguments
and can then interpret it as per your requirement

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] http://logback.qos.ch/manual/layouts.html