[cal10n-dev] Ant-Task

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Oct 29 19:10:36 CET 2009

Hi Sebastian,

Very cool.

Do you know how git? If you do, just fork my repo [1] and commit your changes
into your cloned repo. You need a github userid to do that. After that, I
suggest creating a new module in the cal10n project, e.g. ant-cal10n, placing
your ant task therein. For testing purposes, you could use the maven-ant plug in.

Ideally, if you changes are limited to the ant-cal10n module, I would be able to
pull-in your changes quasi-automatically and without fuss.

[1] http://github.com/ceki/cal10n