[cal10n-dev] Eclipse plugin volunteer

TBlack blacktate at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 23 12:28:15 CEST 2010

Hi, Ceki.

The code is in a Subversion repository at XP-Dev.com.
You can browse the code and see Trac tickets at these URLs:

http://svn2.xp-dev.com/svn/ECal10n/trunk
http://trac2.xp-dev.com/ECal10n/report/18

The SVN URL should also work for an anonymous checkout, though I didn't test it
myself.
If you'd like read/write access you'll have to create an account
there (http://www.xp-dev.com/register) and tell me your username, so that I can
add you to the project.

With regard to the code base, for now I'd keep it separate, just for the sake of
simplicity (meaning: I won't have to migrate the source from SVN to git).
Sometime in the future such migration could be done, though; I have no problem
with that.

Angelo