[logback-dev] GEventEvaluator not started

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Dec 2 17:42:45 CET 2010

Hi Markward,

The evaluator will refuse to start of it detects an error.

Add the following to the top of your logback-groovy.xml file and check
whether there are any reported errors.

import ch.qos.logback.core.status.OnConsoleStatusListener
// other imports....

statusListener(OnConsoleStatusListener)
// rest of config file...