[logback-dev] About LBCORE-224...

Joern Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:29:33 CEST 2011

oO

Ok,
added the logback-test.xml (but changed file location to build/lbcore224.log)

Could you please take a look at the output of your log file?
Mine says ~[zookeeper-3.4.0.jar:3.4.0-1178579] since I built against SVN-rev1178579
You could replace the two files in lib with your versions and check with them.

The only other apparent difference is that I use a TemporaryFolder @Rule instead of creating and deleting the directories manually. I also use JUnit 4.10. And Gradle instead of Maven. Other than that..... I have not the faintest idea.
The other two dependencies are just slf4j-1.6.2 and logback-0.9.30 (see build.gradle). I assumed César was also referring to the released 0.9.30.

Thanks for having a look at it & sorry for bothering you. ;)

Joern.