[logback-dev] A smart SMTPAppender

Stanislav Spiridonov stas at jresearch.org
Wed Feb 10 18:01:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was solving the similar issue (with hundreds mails from logback) and now
I use the Sentry (https://docs.getsentry.com/on-premise/) to collect
the unique error and send the email notifications.

I know that my suggestion is out of scope your question, but hope it will
help you. Otherwise just ignore it :)

Best,
Stanislav Spiridonov