[logback-user] Number of logs

Greg Flex greg.flex at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:39:30 CEST 2008

I didn't "touch" the configuration of MySQL at all. I assume it's the
normal/standard configuration that comes with it.....
I ran the program again for some time last night. I wrote one log.xxx then
paused the thread for about 100ms then wrote another log.xxx
I managed to write 39,000 logs to MySQL without any problems. It looks to me
then that the "speed" has something to do here.
If writting too fast (too many records at once) to the database (both MySQL
and HSQLDB) they simply "choke"....
I don't know however if this is the problem; just my observations.....
 Do you think this might cause it?
Greg.