[logback-user] slf4 with logback causes java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Mel T machintruc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:53:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

I swiched our project to using SLF4J / logback. All projects and build files
worked (we have 40 projects) until one of ant target failed with that error:

If I switch it to using slf4j-simple, I do not get that memory error.

If I use log4j binding, it works too.

I will start digging more, but if this raises a possible answer, I would
appreciate it.

This ant target runs in eclipse to invoke a junit anttask, which runs a test
class that uses dbunit.

--
Mel T.