[logback-user] logback.groovy configuration with OSGI

Ewgenij Sokolovski ewgenijkkg at gmx.de
Fri Jun 28 17:30:52 CEST 2013

Hello. I'm using logback as logging utility of my bundle integrated in Knopflerfish OSGI framework. In order to enable Groovy support I installed and started groovy-all-2.1.5.jar in the framework. However, I keep getting the following exception when I start the framework

[stderr] Failed to instantiate [ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext]
[stderr] Reported exception:
[stderr] groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: FileAppender for class: Script1
[stderr]        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.ja
va:50)
[stderr]        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoGetPropertySite.getProperty(PogoGetPrope
rtySite.java:49)

So, what's wrong here? :) Thank you for any support in advance!

BR
Ewgenij