[slf4j-user] Question on SLF4J - binding

Chen, Richard - 2 rchen7 at ml.com
Wed Feb 22 22:40:17 CET 2017

Hi,

This is my questions: I am writing a java library which uses SLF4J and bind to simple. Next, I export my library (project) to a JAR file. I deliver the JAR to three different clients. And each client has its own application to call my library (use the JAR I delivered).
Application used by Client A does not use any logging framework.
Application used by Client B uses log4j.
Application used by Client C uses java.util.logging.
Since I am bind to simple, I understand logging wouldn't work, but will it cause any errors/issues for having it bind to simple?

I appreciate if anyone can answer this question.

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.