[logback-user] logback-classic 1.4.9 removes public method

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Mon Aug 7 10:52:31 CEST 2023

Hi Felix,

The deprecated method in question was removed because it was preventing
the decoupling of logback initialization from JoranConfigurator. Copying
the method into the  Play framework should be a relatively easy exercise.

In any case, thank you for letting us know and apologies for the
inconvenience.

Best regards,

Sponsoring SLF4J/logback/reload4j at https://github.com/sponsors/qos-ch